- Business Strategy & Problem Solving, McKinsey & Company (2021-)
- CQ Certified Facilitator: Cultural Intelligence Certificate (2020-)
- Qualified Administrator, Intercultural Development Inventory (2020-)
- Zumba fitness instructor (2017-)
- Theatre Manager and Performer, Legally Blonde the Musical, Cabot House, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. (April 2018).
- Theatre Manager and Performer, High School Musical, Cabot House, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. (April 2017).
- Performer, Middlebury French School 400-Level Theatre Performance, Middlebury, VT. Link. (August 2014).
- Can-Can/Sega Dancer, Middlebury French School Cabaret, Middleburry, VT. 1:46:21-1:57:03 (August 2014).
- Vocal Performer and Event Organizer, Karamu African Cultural Show, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA (February 2011 and February 2010).
- Vocal and Piano Performer, Music Fest, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA (Spring 2010, Fall 2009).
- Vocal Team Singer, Ruggles, Boston, MA (2010 – 2011).
- Vagina Monologue Performance, International Women’s Day, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA. (2010)
- Performer, Stage M Community Theatre, Big Rapids, MI (Summer 2009, Summer 2002, Summer 2001)
- Creative Arts Activities Coordinator, Roman Catholic AIDS Center for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), Windhoek, Namibia (2003)
- I am also passionate about culturally-sensitive healthy eating and designing Afro-Western clothing that appreciates the bodies we’re in.
- Past blog: http://yoedivainmalawi.blogspot.com